PLEASE APPLY AT
2855 NORTH UNIVERSITY DRIVE
CORAL SPRINGS, FL 33065
How to apply: Please visit kentsecurity.com/career to complete
Many Full & Part-Time Supervisor /Concierge /Gatehouse /Customer Service/Rover / Post Captain Security Positions Aailable in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Lantana, Green Acres, Boynton Beach , Lake Worth, North Palm Beach and all of West Palm beach areas.
Nights & Weekends A Must
POSITION SUMMARY :
This position is under the direct supervision of the District Manager/Operations Manager, and is responsible for the complete supervision of on-site security officers and the overall protection and safeguarding of property, persons and other assets in an upscale gated community.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES :
Examples of duties include, but not limited to, monitoring security patrols, training and enforcing security procedures, supervising and monitoring activity on property to deter and prevent theft, sabotage, fire and accidents, responding to calls for assistance, writing detailed Word and Excel reports on accidents, writing detailed Word and Excel Monthly Management Reports, investigating suspicious activities, safety, fire hazards and other security related situations, operating and managing an Access Management Computer system, providing needed assistance to customers, residents, employees and visitors in accordance to company or department procedures, serving as training officer to new security staff, and performing other related duties, as may be assigned by the Supervisor or Property Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
• High school diploma or equivalent, Security or Law Enforcement related courses/seminars, be at least 18 years of age, must be a citizen or a legal resident alien, and provide current residence address. Must have an active Florida ‘D’ security officer license and a valid Driver’s License.
• Must be a highly-organized administrator with an excellent working knowledge of security operations, safety practices, and capacity to work in varied places and locations.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with staff, company and the public, to understand, follow, and write standard operating procedures (SOP’s), to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance, to write necessary and detailed incident reports, make various log entries, investigate incidents, make independent good judgment decisions within proper policy or procedure.
• Minimum 3 years of security supervisory experience, Military Police, or Law Enforcement administrative experience and working knowledge of Post Orders, security operations standards and procedures and good understanding of scheduling and schedule matrix, shift and payroll operations, 24/7 operations, as well as good people skills, communications skills, diplomacy and tact.
Train, coach, mentor and ensure implementation and adherence to current Standard Operating Procedures and Post Orders, per company policy and best practices, including but not limited to:
• Monitor and resolve all log entries timely and efficiently, report to Corporate as needed, act as liaison between Security Officers and Client, Property Manager and Corporate Office Departments.
• Monitor, address, resolve and supervise payroll reporting, payroll discrepancies, timekeeping, post coverage, attrition, scheduling, requests for time off, and communicate with all appropriate departments by following proper channels and submitting forms for approval and processing.
• Conduct new hire orientation, follow new hire training program and checklist, train and re-train staff, assess, evaluate and record counseling, coaching, mentoring, and performance evaluations accordingly.
• Communicate and facilitate open lines of communication with District Manager, Operations manager, Human Resources, Property Manager, Client Representatives and Corporate Office Departments; promote good client relations internally, externally and in daily interactions with outside vendors, contractors, service providers and representatives.
• Act as role model, lead by personal example, encourage team work and cooperation, remain calm, cool and collected under any circumstance, handle conflict and resolve issues with tact and diplomacy, use caution and discretion when faced with crisis situations, avoid physical confrontation at all times, seek assistance from management and/or law-enforcement personnel, use your best judgment and ensure the staff is trained, re-trained and follows post orders and SOP’s at all times.
SPECIAL WORK REQUIREMENTS:
May require travel. Capability of using required tools and equipment. Ability to speak English. Bilingual Spanish is a plus. Have capacity to cope with mental and emotional stress. Ability to respond occasionally on-site after hours in person to handle emergency situations and checkup on evening and night shifts.
Take initiative to identify and resolve problems. Act as a coach and mentor. Demonstrate initiative and leadership in new policies and procedures. Willingly accepts new challenges.
For additional information, please visit our website at #removed#
Kent Security Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace.
Appy in Person at:
2855 North University Drive, Suite # 430
Coral Springs, FL 33065
People. Technology. Services. Savings.
At Kent, we pull from an infinite array of security and service solutions and integrate them to deliver the most manpower-efficient, operationally effective and ROI-rich program you can't find anywhere. Kent is the top choice for leading industries in commercial and residential real estate, government, healthcare, financial institutions.
Kent was created to change the way things were done. Even as a young family-owned operation, our mission was to redefine the role of a security provider. Applying elite forces training, our focus has always been on prevention rather than reaction. We practice active vigilance rather than passive call-and-response. We have always been the first to invest in new technologies in order to remain a step ahead of any and all eventualities as well as maintain ourselves as industry leaders.
Decades later, Kent is still family owned and we have never wavered from the forward-thinking approach that made us an industry leader. Today, we integrate technology and resources no other company can deliver and we are already researching and developing the next generation of Kent solutions.
Additionally, in anticipation of our customers growing needs, we've expanded our footprint to include integrated security, optimized building services, exclusive hospitality programs, and streamlined business support solutions.
Kent is your single source provider and we are re-engineering the way security and business services are delivered.
Role: Security Guards & Supervisors Hollywood Area
Apply for this job now.