Well-known Washington, DC law firm is looking for a full-time secretary/legal assistant to provide support to its busy Real Estate practice group.
You will support a partner, 2 associates and lend some support to the managing partner. You'll help them as quickly and efficiently as possible. Your responsibilities include drafting correspondence and other documents, filing, opening new maters, calendaring attorney deadline schedules, and a variety of other administrative tasks.
Legal Secretaries at this firm are excellent writers and editors. They are proficient in MS Office (2010) applications. They are organized, quick learners, detailed, responsive, self-starters and have a positive can-do work ethic.
You'll fit in great if you are:
- Great at multi-tasking (you'll work with 3-4 attorneys, but typically 2)
- Outgoing, not afraid to ask questions when necessary
- Positive with a great sense of humor
- Legal secretarial experience is not necessary but preferred.
- College degree very helpful
- Hours: 9 am - 5:30 pm (some flexibility needed for light overtime)
- The office environment is business casual.
- A competitive benefits package and compensation are offered.
Bonnie Jones Associates, L.L.C. is your source for finding and filling permanent administrative, legal, executive assistant, accounting and HR positions. Our professional staff matches the right candidate with the right employer and we take a lot of pride in that responsibility. Bonnie Jones Associates, L.L.C. has over eighty years of combined recruiting experience.
Our commitment to you is that we will work very hard to find you the right match. Our hope is that you will be very happy that you have chosen to work with us and that you feel we have done a good job for you. Please browse our web site, #removed# and contact us so that we can make a happy match for you!
Role: Real Estate Legal Secretary
Apply for this job now.