.NET Developer | Online Booking Platform Provider | C#, .NET, MVC, SQL
Company | A .NET Developer is needed to join one of Europe's largest restaurant marketplace leaders. With more than 10,000 restaurant bookings a month, the opportunity to be part of such a growing company is available. The .NET Developer will be joining the 45 IT-team expanding army in developing and progressing on constant green-field projects.
Role |The .NET Developer would have:
- worked commercially with C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC etc. for at least a couple of years;
- Has strong T-SQL knowledge and can write stored procedures
- Understands how to build services and APIs; Capable of sharing their experience and knowledge with others;
- Appreciates the values of Lean and Agile software practices; Can use unit testing frameworks and understands TDD;
- Understands the value of Continuous Integration and using products like TeamCity or Jenkins;
- Knows the Microsoft ecosystem well and can identify and recommend the right tools for the job;
- Owns their code in production;
- Brings great ideas to our lab days;
It would also be excellent, but not essential, if the .NET Developer...
- Understand why DevOps and Continuous Delivery are important - bonus points if you can tell us about some relevant interesting books or blogs on these topics;
- Have experience of using Git; Have experience using Octopus, Chef or Puppet; Have used Powershell to configure servers or deploy your code to production-like environments;
- Are opinionated and have ideas on technology;
- We want an eclectic mix of developers who together can deliver quality software, learn and ultimately have fun along the way.
In addition to the technical skills, they are looking for motivated team players who are delivery focused and can suggest solutions as to how things can be done better. We are always looking to improve and do things differently. It is important that you have this mind-set too.
If you are currently a .NET Developer looking for a new challenge in a thriving environment or are looking to move into a position of this kind into the next step of your career-path, please apply.
Role: .NET Developer
Location: City of London,
Apply for this job now.