Position: Administrative Co-ordinator
Location: Remote / Cheltenham
Hours: Part time, 22.5 hours per week, FLEXIBLE WORKING
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Cheltenham for a part time (22.5 hours per week) to work as an Administrative Co-ordinator in the Voluntary sector of the business.
Our client is a well-established charity to seeks enthusiastic and caring people to support and build there cause. This role is flexible working, choose your days. Remote & Office Working required.
Your duties for this role will include:
- Provide recruitment support to attract new volunteers to the Organisation through media channels and campaigning
- Setting up new systems & Processes.
- Attending social networking events.
- Deal with internal and external clients regularly
- Facilitate a successful transition and induction from recruitment to onboarding within the volunteers' designated service
- Support with the coordination of events.
- Manager / support Social Media content
- Train and develop CCP staff to support and manage volunteers
- Recruitment experience beneficial
- Previous Voluntary work beneficial
- Previous IT experience, (excel, word, Microsoft)
- Admin background beneficial
If this role is for you, please call Charlotte today on #removed#2 or click “apply” for more information!