The Job Window is seeking top talent for one of the most rapidly growing marketing and advertising teams in the nation. Local startups and national brands alike call on us to launch new products and services, acquire new customers, and help with existing customer retention through our innovative marketing and advertising campaigns. We are dedicated to delivering excellence for our clients, this means that we are looking for the next additions to our team that can help take us to the next level.
A retail marketing powerhouse that specializes in helping brands build, market and manager their local retail market presence, while expanding their vision to deepen customer engagement. From platform selection, in-store programs and loyalty based marketing incentives, our client offers both consulting and implementation solutions that help enhance any customers retail experience!
The Assistant Marketing Manager plays an integral support role at our client’s retail marketing firm. They understand that profitability enables the firm to share the benefits of many local brands products & services which help keep the economy thriving in their own community. Full Training is provided for this entry level positions and they provide many great benefit to their employees as they aspire to grow as one of the most recognized and respected retail marketing firm in the industry.
All Assistant Marketing Managers are trainers, sales leads and customer service specialists. The Assistant Marketing Manager values people and believes in a team building environment. They support the Marketing & Sales Manager and work closely with the on-site retail marketing team to train and develop Team Leaders while managing the success of marketing initiatives in each retail store and reporting team progress.
- Assist in the development of each brands retail marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives and leverage global brand positioning and solidify the company's superiority through our customers
- Partner with Sales/Retailer buying/marketing team to deliver compelling in-store POP, promotional and marketing programs that build brands and drives sales
- Work closely with Brand Team, Market Managers, and Sales to develop Go To Market Strategy for existing and new product initiatives to drive sales
- Responsible for management and monitoring of marketing budget and initiatives execution and metrics
- Create and Align all customer facing Brand communication, presentations, and collateral. Train and educate Sales Team on how to deploy to Retailers and/or join in customer presentations.
- Proactively create selling opportunities based on Seasonality, VOC and Retailer Marketing Calendar
If you are an outside the box thinker with a proven track record for developing innovative retail-specific marketing programs or are a recent graduate (preferably in marketing or business) who possesses a natural gift to communicate and you’re willing to learn from the ground up, then we want to hear from you! Full Paid Training is provided for the position and is considered entry level and part of a larger management training program for the development of Branch Managers.
The following qualifications are basic guidelines but not absolutes. We are looking for our next team members, therefore, what is most important to us is someone who is open minded, driven to succeed, accountable, and is an excellent student. Full Training is provided as we recognize that the best potential managers come from diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Can work effectively as a team and independently
· Flexible work schedule
· Ability for some light travel
· Desire to become immersed in the marketing industry and grow with a company
This is an Entry Level position. Must be willing to work hard in an Entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions.
Local applicants only! We are looking to hire & train ASAP. Social security or valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorships.
Role: Marketing Manager - Junior Level Position
Location: Thousand Oaks,
Apply for this job now.