A comprehensive secondary school in the Guildford area are looking to hire a Humanities teacher for the start of the next academic year (06/09/2021).
The school are looking for an enthusiastic individual to teach Geography, History or R.E up to Key Stage 5. Successful candidates will bring great passion and energy to the role, as well as having excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum. Successful candidates will be taking on full departmental responsibilities including planning and delivering lessons, as well as marking.
Teaching Personnel have an outstanding reputation for training and developing colleagues. Therefore, applications are welcome from NQTs as well as experienced teachers.
About the role
- Have experience in the delivery of high-quality Geography, History or R.E lessons up to KS5
- Hold QTS, NQTS or equivalent qualifications
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have excellent communication and classroom management
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
- Residing in the UK or have a UK address you are moving to in the near future to comply with the DBS requirements
How to apply
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/FAQs for details.