Newly Created/Expansion Role with an Expanding (Stable and Growing) Unique Niche Financial Industry Company.
Excellent Working Environment, Very Bright Team, Tremendous Growth Potential.
High Profile Role with Multi-Department/Multi-User Contact and Communication.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Extremely Customer Service/User Support Focused as supporting personnel will be a constant part of the job.
- Experience Configuring, Customizing and Maintaining a Document Management System: experience with the Omni Plus Record Keeping System, SharePoint, Lawson OnBase or a similar document management or record keeping system is a plus.
- Focused on standard operating procedures (such as document scanning or electronic documents), details, systems documentation and user training; should have experience with Corporate Document Files/Filing Planning and/or Records Disposition Schedules.
- Experience working in a similar role within a Financial Industry Regulated Environment (Banking Electronic Records Management) is a strong plus.
- Experience acting as a Document Management System Key-Go To Person during audits is a plus.
- Experience with maintenance, administration and file access of a Digital Voice Recording system (ex: "your call may be recorded for legal and training purposes) is strongly preferred.
- A CRM (Certified Records Manager) or IGP (Information Governance Professional) Certification or Study is a strong plus.
Excellent Compensation Package including Outstanding Benefits and Bonus Potential.
Unique Industry Niche Company; Specialized Recession Resistant Business Model; Extremely Stable Company with a Great Benefits Package.
Role: Document Management Records Management Administrator Financial Industr
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.