Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
Provides professional assessments while using therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Evaluates patients per physician orders and develops, implements and provides individual speech language therapy in a variety of inclusive and natural settings.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages.
- Plans activities and provides therapeutic services for speech and language disorders.
- Plan/organize work to maintain caseload and effectively schedule patient treatment(s).
- Completes accurate and timely documentation including progress notes and any other required documentation.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures and all safety plans.
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- License or certification by the state of Texas as an SLP.
- Current Texas Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation and valid/current auto liability insurance.
- Current BLS certification upon hire and must be maintained while employed.
Pediatric home healthcare company specializing in speech, occupational and physical therapy.
Role: Speech Language Pathologist SLP
Apply for this job now.