Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer position at large London based Public Sector organisation. This is a temporary role and is paying between £15 - £19 per hour commensurate with experience.
- Manual calculations and maintenance of sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption leave payments and records in accordance with the policy and statutory regulations
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Calculation, scrutiny and input of data onto the ESR system to a high level of accuracy and speed in accordance with local terms and conditions of service and statutory and non-statutory legislation. All data must be calculated and input to strict, non-flexible payroll deadlines.
- To be responsible for paying monthly paid employees and have detailed knowledge of the payroll enhanced by familiarisation with Electronic Staff Record (ESR) system
- Calculation of manual payments using statutory guidance. Detailed knowledge of Tax and National Insurance enabling accurate and complex calculation of manual payments Follow established policies and have a full understanding and knowledge of their contents
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to develop their career within Healthcare Finance. The successful candidates MUST have NHS and ESR experience.
If you are interested in this position or would like