Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Senior Accountant - Join a global leader in the industry!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our well-established client is growing rapidly due to recent acquisitions and pride themselves on their strong Accounting team.
- The Senior Accountant will report to the hiring manager who is known to be a calm, effective and supportive leader.
- The Senior Account role was created to support locations that were recently acquired and will be provided the opportunity to work with the new divisions.
- In this position you will be paid on an hourly basis and eligible for overtime at a rate of time and one-half.
- Some of the company reviews say things like:
- 'I can always depend on them for exceptional customer service, quality, product knowledge, and reliability.'
- 'They are always there for us!'
- 'They are a great company to work for and with!'
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Prepare and record journal entries in GL
- Support complex inter-company reconciliations due to acquisitions
- Must have a skilled eye for account analysis
- Assist in month end, quarter end and the year-end close process
- Interface with divisions that are recently acquired
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant role:
- 3+ years of experience is preferred
- Solid communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, #removed#
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network: