Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £14.10 - £15.70/hour
Do you want to work for a large engineering firm with some of best facilities in the UK? Our client have modern facilities and are growing year on year. They are now looking to recruit a semi skilled cnc turner to join the team on a ongoing temporary basis
Your day to day duties will involve the following
• Reading Engineering Drawings
• Setting and Operating Mazak, Okuma and Mori Seiki Lathes With Fanuc Controls
• Cutting Steel ready for machining
• Setting and operating with Fanuc and Okuma
• The ability to read engineering drawings
• experience in cutting stainless steel
Candidates will be expected to pass a basic measurement test and interpret engineering drawings.
**Please note all offers of employment are subject to a Drugs and Alcohol Test and satisfactory references being obtained.
The firm is situated near to the M65 and is easily accessible from the motorway.
Rates Of Pay - Pay is dependent on experience but it is around £9.8 to £10.60 to £11.38 per hour on days plus shift allowance
Hours of Work:
afternoons but candidates need to be able to be fleixble with shifts
Why should you apply?
- you will be working for a global expanding firm
- ultra clean and modern facilities
- good rates of pay
- friendly firm with a good management team
- Excellent benefits
- World Class working environment
How to apply
To apply please forward your cv in word format or call the office on (phone number removed) and ask for Steve or Grahame