The Technical Recruiter will support Cubergs rapid growth trajectory by partnering closely with the Battery Engineering, Scientific, and Business Operations Teams to identify, build, and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage top talent. This is a fully remote role but responsive to the Pacific time zone.
Ideal candidates have experience in full-cycle recruitment for engineering and scientific positions, from talent pipeline establishment and sourcing, to extending job offers in a fast-paced, rapid growth, highly collaborative, and dynamic startup environment.
Join us in building the future of energy.
Cuberg is commercializing next-generation battery technology to power the future of electric mobility. The company was acquired in 2021 by Northvolt, a global supplier of sustainable, high-quality battery cells and systems. As Northvolt's Advanced Technology Center operating in Silicon Valley, Cuberg is developing and commercializing lithium metal batteries, building an innovation ecosystem around lithium-ion technology, and leveraging Northvolt's state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities to rapidly scale up production of advanced batteries.
- Build and maintain a network of technical talent through ongoing relationship management
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting/hiring discussions
- Coordinate an efficient and precise hiring process to minimize time to hire and operational overhead
- Measure performance metrics to drive continuous improvement in technical sourcing
- Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and help them envision life at Cuberg
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices and assess personal fit of candidates for the role and company
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data into Workable (ATS)
- B.A., B.S. with 2-5 years of relevant recruiting experience
- Experience with high growth, startup environments is a plus
- Experience with R&D or manufacturing industries is a plus
- Strategic mindset and approach
- Deep knowledge of technical social networking tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong adopter of systems, technology, and general business tools
- A highly motivated self-starter with a high tolerance for ambiguity
We offer a competitive compensation, including generous stock options, and benefits package to help you and your family build a healthy and secure future.
- Group health benefits that provide strong support for employee well-being and preventative care, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and flexible savings account plans
- A retirement program that helps build future financial security through both traditional and Roth 401(k) options with employer matching
- Generous paid time off plans to renew and refresh through vacation, personal leave, holidays, and parental leave