PT Office/HR Assistant NEEDED for Staffing Firm! (Culver City, CA.)
We are looking for a professional Office/HR Assistant, we are looking for someone to work 24 hours a week, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
In this position you will be the first point of contact for the firm. The Office/HR Assistant will coordinate on-boarding for new placements, manage a busy phone system, respond quickly to inquiries, and coordinate directly with recruiters regarding all client and hire matters. You will also be responsible for company’s payroll, weekly invoicing, and collections. Proactively determining and implementing new systems and procedures to increase the firm's overall productivity, and providing general administrative support to the entire firm.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideal if you live within 1/2 hour of Culver City area.
- ACA Compliance, Workers Compensation, Health Benefits experience
- 2-5 years of related work experience with excellent references
- Is advance user with Microsoft Office/
- Quickbooks a Plus
- Is a quick-thinker and a problem solver
- Is an excellent multi-tasker
- Is extremely organized and detail orientated /is self-motivated and proactive
- Meets deadlines without sacrificing quality
- College degree preferred
- Is always punctual, reliable, and extremely dependable
- ALWAYS Wears a Smile!
• 24 Hours Mondays, Wednesday, and Friday
• Depending On Experience
If interested, please respond by submitting your resume with a short paragraph in the body of your e-mail detailing why you feel your traits/experience make you an ideal candidate.
Role: PT HR Administrative Assistance
Location: Culver City,
Apply for this job now.