Material Handler (Forklift)
Must be available to work rotational schedule two weeks days and two weeks nights.
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Receiving shipments
- Breaking down received shipments and sorting
- Scanning items for accurate staging
- Using pallet jack
- Loading material for shipment to clients
- Works in a diverse team to achieve common goals
- Adjusts to the changing needs of a fast-paced manufacturing client base
- Problem solves and continuously improves safety, quality and productivity
- Performs work in accordance with standardized procedures
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- High school diploma / GED required
- Able to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
- Some inventory management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience with forklifts plus
- Stable work history demonstrating reliability
- Prior automotive production experience a plus
- Must be willing to train in forklift and certify
If you're looking for a job or career change, let our trusted Staffing Supervisors put you to work! At Integrated Human Capital, we put people first. Our personal approach to recruiting allows us to connect you to the best jobs. We have career, temporary-to-hire, and temporary employment opportunities.
Our commitment to making the right connection between our associates and clients goes beyond the hiring process. We believe a rewarding career begins with building the right relationships. During your time as an associate, we communicate with you on a regular basis, provide performance feedback, and give you the opportunity to provide assignment feedback about your employer.
Role: Material Handler Forklift
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.