Company: ATTIVO NETWORKS, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
What you will be doing:
As an Attivo Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for meeting/exceeding sales and telephone activity target objectives by networking and prospecting for new meetings and opportunities within an assigned geographic territory. You will hold business conversations that meet the minimum qualification criteria for Attivo sales and identify new prospects and grow business relationships with companies across mid-market segmentation with new product lines. Remotely based position (US).
- Outbound prospecting & generate interest for new meetings to hand off to our Reginal Sales Managers through phone, emails, and social media channels.
- Research and build new and existing leads/accounts leveraging LinkedIn and DiscoverOrg tools
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity-based targets, accurately forecast pipeline generation and consistently achieve quota.
- Understand Attivo products and value in relation to competing products & market needs and be able to effectively communicate to prospects & internal teams.
- Partner closely with field sales team and team members to align territory strategy.
- Leverage best-in-class Salesforce integration tools to accelerate sales, maintain high daily activity with defined metrics & utilize Salesforce & Outreach platforms to ensure all information consistently updated & accurate.
- Demonstrate a professional, customer centric approach during all prospect interactions, with a consultative sales approach by asking appropriate questions and timely follow-up.
- Qualify and handle objections both via email and live calls
- Partner closely with marketing team to execute, follow-up, and report on specific campaigns.
- Perform duties in a complete, timely, energetic, friendly, sensitive and proactive manner.
- Actively participate in meetings, training sessions and individual professional development and skill building
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years professional experience beyond college, preferably in Sales, business development, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent
- Solid technical aptitude and business acumen
- Strong organizational and time management skills tied with the ability to
embrace change with a growing organization.
- Self starter, detail oriented and proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
- High-level of energy, drive, initiative and can-do attitude with quickly changing environment & high growth with new products.
Powered by JazzHR