Job Title: Seasonal Staff (Hospitality) - Immediate Start
Location: Grantham, Lincoln
Pay Rate: £6.56 - £8.91 (depending on age)
Hours Per Week: 37.5 Hours - (Seasonal Contracts)
Working for the market leading Outdoor Education Provider in the UK, PGL offer a range of Activity Holidays, School Residential Trips, Language Courses, Summer Camps and much more!!
We're looking for several Catering/Housekeeping/Retail Assistants to join this fantastic Outdoor Education Operator. We need enthusiastic, polite, helpful, and approachable individuals to ensure they provide the highest levels of customer service to all guests as well as maintain the highest levels of professionalism and cleanliness across the Hospitality department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and maintenance of dining room standards prior, during and after mealtimes.
- Providing counter food service.
- Washing up but also when necessary, food preparation under the supervision from a qualified staff member.
- Ensuring the cleanliness standards of the dining room, crockery/ cutlery and other equipment are maintained throughout service
- Liaising with the chef on duty, within agreed timeframes to ensure food quantity levels are maintained throughout service
- Preparing guest rooms for their arrival, including bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, and changing beds.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and upkeep of sanitation facilities on a day-to-day basis (toilets, showers and changing areas).
- Ensuring front of house and communal areas are clean and tidy on a day-to-day basis.
- Upkeep of high standards of centre presentation and appearance.
To ensure you secure your place on this fantastic Seasonal Project, apply today for a fully confidential chat with an RSD Recruitment professional!!