Allstate Insurance is currently hiring Licensed Sales Specialists. Prior insurance sales experience preferred but not required, we will train you! Professional advancement opportunities and an industry leading pay structure offered.
We offer a competitive compensation structure. Avg first year income $70-75K,with Top performers earning between $85-90K first year and over $120K by their second year
We are looking for goal-oriented individuals willing to obtain their property and casualty license within 30 days hire.
We are the #1 Allstate Agency in Pennsylvania & believe in the value of investing in our employees creating a culture to: train, develop and motivate our staff, setting you up with the tools for professional success!
Allstate is seeking to develop the best leaders in the industry. Professionals who are: self-driven, natural networker's with a desire to make a difference in people's lives - to sell, market, and service our superior, differentiated insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time agent you would help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
· Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
· Establish and retain clientele in order to grow your sales territory
· Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
· Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
· Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
· Process customer policy change requests.
· Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
· Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
· Generating insurance quotes.
· Provide exceptional customer service.
· Currently licensed in Property and Casualty preferred or willing to obtain upon 30 days of hire
· Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
· Prior Sales Experience.
· Must be highly self-motivated.
· Great Customer Service Skills.
· Problem-Solving Capabilities.
· Works well with other employees and is a team player with
As the #1 Allstate Agency in Pennsylvannia we: offer a promote from within culture ,work life balance, opportunity for professional advancement, continued education, Paid training, and competitive compensation including: monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses.
If you feel you may qualify for this position...
Role: Insurance Agent
Apply for this job now.