Applicant must possess the capability of troubleshooting electronic circuitry down to the component level. Document test failures and give direct feedback to the work cell on any quality issues found. This position also requires the ability to do manufacturing test equipment repair and to work directly with the Engineering group and Quality Assurance Team to initiate corrective action or root cause analysis for internal electronic test failures failure. Interaction with the work-cell teams on a daily basis to ensure production process are working properly. Assist in the implementation of lean manufacturing practices. This position reports directly to the Production Leads and the area manager.
· The essential function for this position beyond are working as a team player requires the ability to follow both written and verbal instruction. The technician must be able to follow test and assembly documentation. Must be able to troubleshoot down to the component level and have an intricate knowledge of schematics and circuitry, and be able to support manufacturing on time delivery. In addition there will be varying amounts of firmware programming, printing and placement of labels, assembly modifications per engineering and manufacturing documents plus self-inspection of workmanship and the inspection of others’ work for quality assurance.
· This individual will be asked on a frequent basis to perform other related tasks with-in his/her capabilities as determined by the manager. This individual is responsible to report all safety-related issues of concern to his/her manager or supervisor.
· The work setting is an open area with self-contained workstations, with some shared processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Associate in Electronics and 2-5 years of experience.
· Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job to include troubleshoot to component level, test equipment repair, Lean manufacturing. HPVEE/LabVIEW a plus however not required.
ROLINC Staffing provides targeted talent solutions for structured cabling, manufacturing, distribution and construction companies as well as government facilities, and helps career-seekers find jobs within those industries. ROLINC also offers solutions for HR, safety, cost containment and other employment solutions and best practices.
Founded in 1991 in Englewood, CO, ROLINC was a firm ahead of its time trying to connect businesses with qualified candidates through an exclusive online network: Resumes On-Line, Inc. (ROLINC). In 1993, we transitioned away from the online database model. Instead, we focused on becoming a niche staffing firm starting in telecom and moving into skilled trades, construction trades and industrial services.
Reach out to ROLINC today if you are seeking talented staffing solutions as an employer or pursuing a position that uses your targeted skills. We strive to hit the mark!
Role: Production Technician
Apply for this job now.