An excellent primary school in Warrington are looking for a PPA teacher to cover across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Are you a Primary practitioner who is happy to teach across all year groups with consistent behaviour management? Can you teach foundation subjects such as Art, Geography, History, PE and R.E?
This position is a temporary role covering a gap in staffing although the Head Teacher has expressed the possibility of a permanent contract being offered to the suitable candidate for the Summer/ the following Autumn term. This teaching position offers candidates the scope to develop their career and gain further experience working across all year groups. The school are interested to meet with NQTs, RQTs and experienced teachers for this role.
Applicants need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's encouraged to apply)
- Knowledge of EYFS Framework, Key Stage 1 and 2 National Curriculum
- High expectations of children's achievement and progress
- A creative, innovative approach to teaching
- A real desire to make a positive difference to children
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
- A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
- Market leading rates of pay with fuss free payments
- Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with a choice of amazing gifts! *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Danielle on 01234 5678910 or send your CV to #removed#