We are representing a very prominent manufacturing organization who is actively seeking a senior level Maintenance Technician. This organization has experienced six consecutive years of double digit growth and was named by JD POWER & Associates as a Top Culture company earlier this year.POSITION OVERVIEW:
- Candidate will diagnose problems in production machinery and equipment and recommend corrective actions.
- They will repair and maintain machinery and equipment in accordance with blueprints, schematic drawings, operations manuals, and manufacturer specifications.
- Work with engineers/operators to observe, tests, and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examines parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Repairs, replaces, adjust, and align components of machinery and equipment.
- Cleans and lubricates parts, equipment, and machinery per PM accordance.
- Runs repaired machinery and equipment to verify adequacy of repairs.
- $27-$32/hr plus 1.5X OT after 40, 2X on Sundays
Role: Senior Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.