COMPANY: X4 GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £30k - 35k per year + benefits
Quality Engineer / Manufacturing Quality Engineer / Quality.
I am currently working with an ever-growing aerospace company based in the Hampshire area who are on the lookout for a quality engineer due to continual growth within their team. They are AS9100 acreddied and are a large sub-contractor working with the likes of Airbus and Boeing.
The role is commutable from the following locations: Portsmouth, Southampton, Havant, Gosport, Eastleigh & Guilford.
The role is as follows:
- Reviewing documentation of inspection results
- Internal and external auditing
- Running lean programs throughout the business
- AS9100 QMS
- Working alongside members of the Quality team to drive quality forwards throughout the organisations.
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- Ability to demonstrate Continuous improvement techniques
- Electronics / Electro-mechanical background
- AS9100 REV C or REV D
- Six sigma backgrounds
Ideally, they are looking to pay a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, however they can be flexible for the right individual. They are looking to line up interviews from as early as Monday 13th November, and this is normally a one stage process.
Send your CV to or call Joshua Taylor on