A Leeds Primary school we work closely with at Teaching Personnel are looking for a hard-working and experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse to start as soon as possible for a full time position.
The primary school is located within the Harehills (LS8) are of Leeds and has regular public transport routes to and from the school.
The long-term role will begin as soon as possible (ideally in the next 2 weeks) and will be on a full time basis until July 2021 initially, but could become permanent.
We require staff with the ability to support and create a stimulating learning environment and a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum to develop learning. We recognise that outstanding practitioners are fundamental to the quality of care and value the professionalism, hard-work and dedication involved in Nursery roles. Candidates applying for this role MUST have a Level 3 in Childcare in order to be considered for this position.
The successful candidates will be working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:30am- 3:30pm offering up to £68 per day depending on experience. Depending on how well the candidate works within the school there may well be an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
- Be committed to safeguarding of children
- To take responsibility for the welfare and safety of all the children in the Nursery / Early Years Phase
- To be an effective Early Years Teaching Assistant, planning and implementing appropriate learning experiences within a stimulating learning environment
- Maintain high professional standards of attendance, punctuality, appearances, conduct a positive and courteous relations with children, parents and colleagues.
- Monitor children's progress, keep meaningful records and evaluate performance through formative assessments.
Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
If you are interested in this Nursery Nurse position and hold a Level 3 qualification in childcare please contact Charley Alexander at the Leeds Wakefield Primary branch on the details below or, register to Teaching Personnel online.