DeVita & Associates, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for Mechanical Designers. Due to increasing workload, we are seeking new valuable team members. If you have experience, a passion for excellence, a take-charge attitude and the desire to join a full-service engineering firm with solid opportunities for growth, send us your resume today for immediate consideration.
Mechanical Designers are responsible for:
- Creating efficient, cost-effective commercial and light industrial facilities design
- Designing and drafting commercial and light industrial mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing, and process systems
- Minimum 4 years experience in the design and drafting of commercial or light industrial mechanical systems
- Two-year or four-year degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008 or later
- Proficiency in AutoDesk Revit 12 or later a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and MathCAD
DEVITA is an engineering firm composed of a dynamic group of professionals committed to success... yours and ours. Our success is deeply rooted in our core values; values that focus on integrity and results.
Founded in 1984, DEVITA is an employee-owned company offering comprehensive, multi-disciplined engineering services for a variety of projects. As employee owners, we work hard because we know you work hard. We give you and your project the attention you expect, providing creative solutions and dependable results.
With offices in Greenville, SC, Richmond, VA, Atlanta, GA, and Charlotte, NC, we are well positioned to deliver a full range of engineering services for your industrial, commercial, or government agency projects. We work together with one goal in mind: exceeding your expectations time and again.
Our team can provide coordinated engineering, consulting, and design services spanning our specialty divisions. With comprehensive mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, and precast expertise, we've worked on projects of all sizes and for a wide range of industries.
Role: Mechanical Designer / EIT
Apply for this job now.