MANUFACTURING PROCESS ENGINEER-Washington State
Our client is a growing and profitable contract manufacturer of composite products located in Washington. This is a great opportunity to join a great team that really cares about teamwork and the people on it. Further, they believe in product development as the key to long-term growth and success. As a Manufacturing Process Engineer, you will be right in the middle of all the action.
We are conducting a national search for our client and this position may not be located in the area this advertisement is running, but a solid relocation package is available for the selected candidate.
Manufacturing Process Engineer Responsibilities:
● Create WI for production processes and individual products and perform audits to confirm documents.
● Assist with Failure Mode Effects Analysis activities.
● Assist with production area design, equipment and tooling needs, process layout and other items in support of manufacturing strategy.
● Champion Continuous Improvement efforts.
● Complete time studies, review production methods and implement change to minimize errors and improve efficiencies.
● Verify various processes and procedures to ensure peak performance.
● Coordinate all applicable product testing verification and ongoing validation to meet product specifications and assist in root cause exercises.
● Bachelor of Science degree in Process, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
● 3-5 years of manufacturing experience, composites preferred.
● Proficiency with CAD software such as SolidWorks and AutoCAD as well as Microsoft Office.
● Background with various inspection and measurement equipment.
● Familiarity with blueprints, shop drawings, technical documents/procedures and government regulations.
● Strong communication skills and proven abilities to effectively present information and respond to managers and customers.
● Experience with Continuous Improvement tools such as Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, 6 Sigma.
Role: Manufacturing Process Engineer
Apply for this job now.