A fantastic opportunity as House Porter has arisen to join the Baglioni Hotel London on a full-time basis. Reporting into the Butler Services and Executive Housekeeper, we are looking for a passionate individual to cater, deliver and exceed our guests' needs and expectations. The ideal candidate will provide the highest levels of personalised five-star customer service and standards.
Baglioni Hotel London
An Italian heart beats in the heart of London
Baglioni Hotel London is a member of the family and privately owned Baglioni Hotels & Resorts with properties in Italy, France, United Kingdom and Maldives. Contemporary, chic and glamorous, Baglioni Hotel London, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, presents the ultimate Italian experience in the heart of London, opposite Hyde Park with an enchanting view of Kensington Gardens and Palace. The Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Knightsbridge are all nearby.
Set in an original Victorian building, the hotel features 67 elegant rooms and suites, where the baroque style perfectly blends with contemporary touches.
Brunello Bar and Restaurant with its charming terrace perfectly fuses contemporary décor with tradition. Inspired by the Milanese trattorias of the 1950s, the restaurant offers guests the opportunity to sample Italian cuisine in a truly luxurious setting.
The hotel also features the Baglioni SPA and Gym with natural daylight as well as meeting space for business gatherings and social events. The luxurious Kensington Suite Meeting Room sets the stage for the perfect board meeting, dinner, cocktail or symposium, with natural daylight and a capacity for 60 guests. In addition, Clubino is the ideal venue for private dining, cocktail parties and dancing for up to 180 guests.
Reporting into the Butler Services and the Executive Housekeeper, the House Porter responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following tasks and performances:
- To make sure the dirty linen is counted correctly and recorded properly on a daily basis.
- To make sure all the corridors are hovered in all the floors.
- To make sure the Fire stairs are cleaned and dusted as per the housekeeping cleaning schedule.
- Distribute the clean linen on all the floors as per the standard.
- To make sure that the chemical cupboard is cleaned & organized every day.
- To make sure that the hotel amenities are put on all the floors.
- To complete the designated porters daily task as assigned by management.
- To make sure the Minibar stands are maintained and cleaned regularly.
- Clean and maintain the work area, materials and equivalent, to report defective materials and equipment to superior.
- To be passionate about customer satisfaction and endeavour to create the perfect customer experience.
- Provides guests with all the services and goods they may require such as newspapers, electrical equipment, adapters etc. when/if applicable.
The successful House Porter will:
- Have previous experience as House Porter is preferable;
- Have previous experience in a similar type of luxury environment;
- Be a Real Team Player;
- Drive to succeed and the ambition to grow;
- Have a strong work ethic;
- Have good communication skills;
- Have excellent personal presentation;
- Have a proactive approach;
- Have a good level of English.
- Free meals on duty;
- Friends & Family rates in our sister properties at Baglioni Hotels & Resorts;
- Staff discounts in Food & Beverage and Spa services in Baglioni Hotel London;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Perkbox and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- Staff parties and social activities.
If you feel you have the experience, knowledge and commitment required to fill the position of House Porter, please send your full CV in application.
In line with the requirements of The Asylum And Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility as part of our recruitment process.
Baglioni (UK) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we believe in hiring a diverse workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes