Are you seeking an enjoyable and rewarding job working within a classroom? Do you aspire to become a teacher and have your very own class of students? If so, this job role will be perfect for you.
We are recruiting for Cover Supervisors on behalf of our partner Secondary Schools in the Wallasey area. This is a perfect opportunity for those people looking to progress into a teaching career or are considering the profession and want to try out working in a classroom setting before embarking on their PGCE or SCITT.
Schools are increasingly relying on more Cover Supervisors as a way to cover the teacher's absence.
The Role of a Cover Supervisor is to;
- Supervise and manage a classroom in the absence of a class teacher.
- Ensure that the students are getting on with their work as you cover the absence of the secondary school's staff member,
- At times have to deal with challenging behaviour and implement the schools behaviour policy.
- Working on an Ad - hoc basis, we will contact you prior to your appointment of the potential school.
We would love to speak to you if you have experience working with young people in different environments, including; sport coaches, youth workers, health and social care. If you are seeking a new challenge this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
What Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you throughout your teaching journey
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected