Do you have great communication skills, and a passion to raise crucial funds for wildlife? Are you resilient and looking for your next challenge?Position:
£21,622.00 - £22,243.00 Per AnnumBenefits:
Pension, Life Assurance, 26 days annual leaveContract:
This is a permanent position, with your choice of a 3, 4, or 5-day per week contractClosing date:
Sunday 9th October at midnight - Please note that we are actively recruiting for this role, and reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so please don’t delay submitting your application!There will be a monthly induction for all new Nature Fundraisers around the UK and are currently recruiting new starters for a start date of either November or December 2022.About the role:
As a Fundraiser you will be an ambassador for Europe's largest conservation charity; we're looking for passionate individuals who are based in/near Oxford to travel to local venues each day in a company van, set up an attractive fundraising stand, and spend the day actively engaging with members of the public, inspiring people to become lifelong members of the charity.This is a varied and rewarding role for someone passionate about raising crucial funds to support wildlife…Here’s what current employees say about this fantastic position:‘On a day-to-day basis, you engage with members of the public and inspire them to become members. You travel to a variety of venues, come rain, and shine, and have some amazing (and some not so amazing) conversations with people. Securing a membership is always a great feeling that stays with you. Being able to talk about things you are passionate about and learn a lot about wildlife is a real plus.’
- Membership Fundraiser - Current EmployeeAbout you:
You don’t need to know much about wildlife or conservation, as you will receive a thorough induction program and be offered fantastic training and ongoing support.What you will have is:
Benefits of the role include
- Enthusiasm and passion for saving nature.
- Enjoy working outdoors - solo as well as part of a team.
- An ability to tell a good story and communicate confidently.
- A resilience to rejection.
- Comfortable asking people for monthly donations.
- A full driving licence that’s valid in the UK (manual or automatic); and
- Happy to work 3 out of 4 weekends, and bank holidays.
:An opportunity to join a great team that is making a real difference and inspiring people to save nature!
- A contract that suits you – choose between 3, 4, and 5 days per week (7.5 hours on-site per day)
- A set salary, rather than working to commission
- A company van, with fuel and parking paid for
- An annual volunteer day to spend with whichever charity you choose
- 34 days’ annual leave (including 8 bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Full training and comprehensive induction
- Career progression opportunities within Europe's largest conservation charity, and up to 4 weeks’ sabbatical opportunities for every 5 years of service
Whilst experience is not essential as full training will be provided, we very much welcome previous experience working as: Sales Executive, Fundraiser, Membership Fundraising, Face to Face Business Development, Face to Face Fundraising, Networking, Community Development, Community Fundraiser, Events Fundraiser, Volunteering, etc.PLEASE NOTE: This role is being advertised by NFP People on behalf of the organisation.