Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 35 concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable service is not just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do. Rooted deep in our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of making great and lasting change in small steady increments. By embodying our values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a whole new sense of hospitality that is uniquely Mina.
About Multi Award Winning Restaurant... International Smoke!!
A collaboration between chef Michael Mina and cookbook author Ayesha Curry lands in SoMa, putting a spicy global spin on grilled seafood and barbecue dishes (including some table side elements) paired with large-format cocktails and local brews. The elevated interior extends out from a bar with green leather stools and copper accents, while candles, potted plants and intimate tables put a cozy touch on the modern space.
The Restaurant Manager trains and assists in the operations of MG-International Smoke, LLC. Work in conjunction with Mina Group and Host Partners policies. Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service & satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1-2 years of management experience in a high volume restaurant required
- Bachelor's Degree and /or Culinary degree preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with a variety of business partners.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel (Advanced ability), PowerPoint
- Prior experience with accounting software, POS systems, and payroll/HRIS systems.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry. Must have a working knowledge of restaurant management and operations. Must have strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Four-year college or culinary degree required.
The Mina Group and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers dedicated to non-discrimination in employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of AB 1008, California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and all other local, state and federal laws.
Powered by JazzHR