Company: ANAKIN SEAL LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
UK law firm with a strong national presence is looking for a healthcare solicitor to join its team working out of Manchester city centre.
This firm is independently recognised as a leading firm in healthcare sector work. This role would see you join the advisory team which deals with a variety of work including:
- Mental health
- Court of Protection
- Mental capacity and deprivation of liberty
- Medical treatment decisions and welfare planning disputes
- Access and funding disputes
- Judicial Review
You will be expected to run your own caseload and assist on more complex work when required.
The firm is seeking n healthcare lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
- Qualified solicitor.
- Previous experience dealing with one or more of the above areas of work.
- Able to work as part of a team dealing with delegated tasks from more experienced lawyers.
- Able to develop relationships with important clients and their key contacts.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Joining a firm with a reputation for being a great place to work combining a friendly environment with high quality, complex work
- Home working
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this healthcare solicitor opportunity please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible