SVS Group currently has an opening for - temp to hire for a Document Service Specialist in the Central Phoenix area. This position is on 2nd shift.
Monday - Friday 4:00 pm - midnight
Responsibilities and Duties
Work assignments are often routine but on occasion may be non-routine and requires deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete given wide variety of circumstances encountered in the job. Work is reviewed primarily for end results and is performed under general guidelines or procedures which include administrative directives in the form of rules, policies, and established precedents pertinent to the assignment.
- Setup projects on the Company’s proprietary document management, composition and/or print workflow systems.
- Receive project assignments and instructions using Gmail and Lotus Notes/Sametime (chat).
- Convert Word Processing formatted documents received through email/secure internet locations to Adobe PDF.
- Use Adobe MarkUp tools to provide detailed instructions related to specific assignment.
- Under the direction of a more senior specialist, use poprietary softwares to transfer, monitor, update and complete projects in work.
- Assist offshore vendors and internal resources with project processing via instant message and phone.
- Troubleshoot issues as needed and provide feedback to relevant teams/leads.
- May at times, assist with version upgrades and UAT testing to ensure a seamless product migration. Provide feedback on product functionality enhancements to management and development.
- Perform other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Requires very good knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job or good knowledge related to a professional field of work, including being able to follow applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job.
- Must have good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across departments when completing assignments.
- Instant messaging and multi-tasking abilities are a required.
- Experience with Office and Adobe products are a plus.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
* Requires background check and drug screen
* Must have high school diploma or GED
Role: Document Services Specialist - 2nd shift
Apply for this job now.