The Assistant Restaurant Manager shares the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team member, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer every day.
If you’re already a successful leader, you should explore our Restaurant General Manager position. As a Restaurant General Manager for Mitra QSR, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business literally! When you grow your team and the business by making our customers’ day, you get rewarded in a Big Way.
· Competitive Salary
· Full Benefit Package; Medical, Dental, Vision, and more...
· 401k (company matched)
· Bonus Eligibility
· Growth Opportunity
· Paid Training
· Work Life Balance
· Reach Scholarship
· Great Culture & Fun
· Must be a natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team
· You’re all about creating a great place to work for your team
· We have a GREAT Culture and look for GREAT People to add to our family. You know who you are; honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
· You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life.
· You set high standards for yourself and your team.
· You’re up for a challenge, and love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is a different experience.
· Restaurant Management Experience
· Strong Leadership and Coaching Skills
· Flexible Schedule
Mitra QSR is one of the largest KFC Franchise Organizations in the Country; we are part of a multi-brand company that is fast growing. Mitra QSR is a leading organization in the Restaurant Industry, consistently offering the best products and services to our Customers. We offer a Culture where people want to work and grow along with the Organization!
Our VISION is to create "Best on Block" Experiences for our Employees & Guests in a profitable and responsible manner.
Role: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply for this job now.