Results Environmental Pest Management is currently seeking experienced and knowledgeable pest control technicians to fill immediate positions in our Sherman, TX office for established commercial and residential routes. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 2 years on the job experience in professional pest control. A current pest control license is preferred but not necessary. Must have a clean driving record and pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Interested candidates are encouraged submit a resume via this job listing and fill out the online employment application on our website located at #removed#/employment
Job duties will include:
· Maintaining a regular pest control route
· Maintaining tools and equipment
· Keeping a service vehicle in a clean and organized manner
· Maintaining a professional appearance and attitude
· Ability to be self managed and motivated
· Available insurance plans and 401K
· Paid time off
· Uniforms and laundry service provided
· Regular hours
· Overtime available
Results Environmental Pest Management is a well established pest control company serving the Grayson County and Texoma areas of North Texas. Opening for business in 1992, Results has enjoyed 25 years of prosperity in Texomaland.
Role: Pest Control Technician
Apply for this job now.