Company: CRAVE AMERICAN KITCHEN & SUSHI BAR
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares all food items, following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits.
- Preps assigned items according to the Prep Lists and par levels set by Head Sushi Chef.
- Properly measures and assembles ingredients required for preparing the standard recipes. Cuts and/or portions meats and fish properly and consistently.
- Store and properly handle raw or prepared foods and non-food supplies.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Maintain assigned workstation in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Handle food in a manner that is consistent with local health department guidelines.
- Follow proper food handling techniques and coordinates the use of time, material, and equipment to avoid waste and unnecessary expense.
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene.
- Follow safety regulations, reporting injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
- Attend in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
- Follow all designated uniform, grooming, safety and sanitation rules and regulations
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of high volume sushi restaurant experience
- Able to read and understand the English language.
- “ServSafe” Certified is a plus
- Basic mathematical skills for measurements
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communicative skills.
- Auditory and visual skills
- Knowledge of the Company's food & beverage specifications.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.