Entry Level - Current / Former Athletes - Immediate Availability
We are a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented marketing company looking for those with a competitive drive to help us take our team goals to the next level! Why would a marketing company be looking for athletes?
Athletes contain a mentality that is very different from your average person. "95% of Fortune 500 CEO's played college sports"
- Athletes set goals, execute plans, and achieve them!
- They have the determination to face any obstacle and keep climbing!
- Athletes are agile leaders who adapt to various environments to stay competitive!
- Athletes make things happen, they measure their results and look for ways to improve tenaciously!
- Athletes understand the importance of teamwork and team goals!
- They understand they have to put in the work to get the desired results!
- Athletes play to win, they don't play not to lose!
- Athletes have the ability of playing under high pressure situations!
- Athletes understand that everything starts with mentality!
- Athletes understand the true meaning of motivation and commitment!
We are looking for someone to add to this award winning team in Elmwood Park (near Oak Park)! We focus on individual performance which creates a supportive, team atmosphere to help reach larger goals. Our commitment is to helping our team grow and succeed and create new opportunities for our clients! We represent only Fortune 100 clients at the moment and are looking to expand into other industries including non-profit fundraising, solar energy, telecommunications, among many other possibilities! We have a strict Promote-from-within philosophy which helps us grow organically for our clients! Our goal is to provide top performing market managers to handle some of these clients and accounts nationally! We are looking to create something extraordinary and are looking for a few amazing people to embark on this journey with us!
Responsibilities Employees will experience skills and training in these following areas:
- Marketing Techniques
- Advertising and Brand Awareness
- Professional Sales and Consulting Tactics and Strategies
- Digital Marketing, PR, and S.E.O.
- Business Development and Market Research
- Customer Service and Account Management
- Event Coordination
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills Development
- Leadership and Public Speaking What we offer:
- Represent Fortune 100 Clients
- Entry Level Marketing, Advertising, and Professional Sales Strategies
- Training and Development Guaranteed
- Management Training
- Personal and Professional Development
- Travel Opportunities (National and International)
- Sports Teams
- Volunteer Opportunities with National and Local Philanthropies and Non-Profits
- Team Atmosphere and Culture
- Event Planning and Coordination
- S.E.O. Marketing Training
- Expansion and Growth Opportunities
We are not just looking for those with athletic backgrounds, we are looking for those with the right mentality to help make our company the number one marketing company in the United States and possibly further! Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales, and marketing position.
All openings are ideal for:
- Recent College Graduates
- Athletes or Fitness Enthusiasts
- Military Backgrounds
- Entrepreneurs and Self Starters
- Looking for Careers in Management
- Restaurant / Retail / Hospitality / Theme Park Experience
- Marketing / Professional Sales / Advertising Experience
- Someone Looking To Change Careers
- Open-Minded, Creative, Artists
- Someone Who Wants More Out Of Life
We are looking for professionals with customer service experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry. We are looking to build a strong foundation for our clients to promote expansion and growth opportunities aggressively.
Located in the heart of Downtown Chicago, now expanding to new markets near you! New York, Detroit, Jacksonville, FL, and Greenville, SC!
Role: Sales Assistant - Entry Level - Signing Bonus Available!
Apply for this job now.