Java Developer- Java/Spring/Hibernate/Maven/Git/Agile
Fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer required to join a well established software house within the financial services sector, based in Solihull. Due to continued growth within the development team they are now recruiting for a Java Developer to support the JAVA development team through the use of strong technical knowledge and workshops, helping to deliver on Front End web solutions.
- Responsible for the Software Development Lifecycle, including solution design (including estimating), solution development, & software innovation
- Responsible for Software development standards, processes & tools
- To maintain a secure and effective development environment
- To ensure consistent & efficient delivery of products, working with others to translate the roadmap features into manageable components/tasks
- To highlight risks & suggest solutions to ensure effective delivery
- Demonstrable extensive Java experience
- Strong Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven
- Knowledge of Git and SQL
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Company Pension
- Bupa - Individual Cover
- Bonus up to 10% - Dependent on overall company performance
- Personal Training sessions every week
- Modern, contemporary office with breakout area, ping pong, bean bags, chill out area, arcade games etc
- Free food and drinks in the kitchen area/drinks fridges etc
For more information on the role please contact Lisa Whillock.
Role: Java Developer - Java/Spring/Hibernate/Maven/Agile
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.