Executive Account Management - Entry Level Trainee
Client Management - Rookie Managers Wanted (Entry Level)
Under moderate supervision, acts as liaison between the business customer and the client within specific sectors of business. The Client Management team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions through sales.
This position is entry-level sales to potential customers.All successful trainees will be cross-trained into a management capacity within months. These employees will also be trained in human resources within 1 - 2 months, in preparation for our national expansion.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
OUR ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Manage new business accounts’ satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
- This job involves in-person sales to business owners.
- Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor to subordinates.
- Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality the client’s website.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies supervisor / management team of any application issues.
- Interacts with the our Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
- Supervise customers on placing orders.
- Analyze market to determine approach to new or existing customers.
OUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
- General knowledge of supervising employees.
- General knowledge of human resources.
- Able to successfully train and mentor.
- Able to train customers to increase customer retention and satisfaction
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions. Although most duties will be performed with national renowned big box retail chain.
- Team environment with individual accountability.
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team
- Group training and role-play scenarios.
- Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
- Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
- This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
- Full Training
- No glass ceiling
- Free Parking
- Management training
- Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
- Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- A winning mentality
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Possession of own vehicle
- 1-2 years customer service experience
Although this is NOT A MANAGEMENT POSITION, We offer several management opportunities once a person is comprehensively trained in all facets of company operations and functions. Our management training program allows the 'cream to rise to the top.' Management trainees enjoy internal promotions and corporate equity programs unparalleled in the industry.
ATL Events Group, Inc. is a consistently growing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. We identify and develop new stream of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns. We create and execute these campaigns to each clients researched target market.
Role: Executive Account Management - Entry Level Trainee
Apply for this job now.