This is a GTM wide role and has accountabilities across the complete gas transmission system in Canada & US and is expected to independently take responsibility for varied assignments requiring broad understanding of operations as well as the interrelated effects of the integrity work on field operations.
* Facilitate reviews of the integrated portfolio plan and manage change within the plan with a view to providing management reports on progress against plan, per region and on overall portfolio
* Work with regional portfolio specialists and senior project development specialist to ensure work plans are kept current, new work is planned and communicated within the timelines defined and communicate potential opportunities and constraints
* Assist in the collation of content for working meetings and Steering Committee reviews in addition to publishing the minutes, decisions and actions arising from each
* Work with team to define, develop test, and utilize appropriate tools and expertise to support processes and portfolio results delivery
* Work with the portfolio manager and director to facilitate the smooth delivery of the portfolio delivery results by ensuring all new work is identified, planned and communicated, risks are identified at a regional and portfolio level, periodic assessment of team effectiveness is completed, assist in identifying and improving team process and documentation, and ensure portfolio reporting cycles are adhered to.
* Work with team to develop templates and manage team SharePoint site ensuring everyone knows how and where to store their documentation and conduct periodic documentation assurance reviews to ensure documentation is stored as expected.
* Provide leadership and advocacy to ensure safe, reliable, efficient, profitable and responsible Asset Operations remains the core function of GTM operations and serve as an active member of the Operations
Portfolio Management Team promoting that groups effectiveness and development with a commitment to providing Best Advice at all times.
* Provide visible leadership for safety and risk management to ensure risks to safe, reliable, efficient, profitable and responsible operations are understood and managed correctly so as to support an incident free culture.
* Integrity work portfolios cover ~20,000 miles of gas transmission pipeline assets in Canada & the US and the Analyst is accountable for ensuring timely and effective reporting, documentation and team work flow
* Pipeline Integrity is critical in the safety of our people, assets and communities and ensuring people are engaged, embrace the mindset shift and understand the new way of working is key to reducing pipeline integrity risks
* This role facilitates the integrated portfolio reporting, support the team tool development, manages the team SharePoint site and documentation
* Work involves a mix of hands on expertise, follow-up, and coordinating the integrated efforts of the team
* The challenge in this role is to collate highly complex information in multiple formats in a way that stakeholders are able to understand and operationalize.
Contacts (Working Relationships):
* Daily and weekly contact with team members in multiple locations and time zones
* Weekly & monthly interaction with GTM leadership - status reporting & issue management
* Occasional contact with stakeholders - Commercial, Gas Control, Finance, SCM, and Regulatory leaders of GTM
* Regular interaction with Integrity and Engineering services - meeting facilitation and work clarifications as needed
* Coordination and preparation of materials for external consumption
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* University Degree and four-plus years of experience or equivalent mix of formal education and experience
* Sound business judgement is required in preparing materials and reports for leadership
* Self-motivated, delivery oriented, team player that can work independently, manage their time and work priorities
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Flexibility to adapt to frequent shifts in priorities and schedules
* Ability to organize complex information and write concise documents and correspondence to various audiences.
* Systems thinking capabilities
* Strong Microsoft Office and SharePoint skills
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- provided by Dice