COMPANY: ENL MIDLANDS & SOUTH WEST
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Agriculture Lawyer, NQ+ PQE – Cambridge - £40,000 plus DOE – Benefits – comprehensive – long established Cambridge law firm.
• Looking for something a bit different which makes you think outside the box
• Have a strong background in rural work and would welcome the chance to join a well-regarded practice who are committed to developing their staff
• On offer from this highly regarded law firm is plenty of client contact and the opportunity to build client relationships
• Working with an already established team, you will be working with some knowledgeable individuals who are experts within agriculture sector
• You must have proven technical expertise within commercial property and / or a passion / experience within agriculture / unregistered land matters.
• Ideal role for someone who is looking to join a growing and thriving team where the only limitations to your career aspirations are your own.
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors and Legal Executives at all levels of experience
• Newly Qualified Solicitors will have completed at least one seat within commercial property.