BriefDescription: The Market Manager position is a high profile position with full responsibilities in strategically operating, leading, and growing a healthcare staffing office. A critical position to the success of our organization! Supplemental Health Care is a leader in the healthcare staffing industry; we place a variety of nursing, therapy and imaging, physician, and health information management professionals in facilities from coast-to-coast. Description: Job Description:
We are looking for an exceptional Market Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the following experience/responsibilities:
- The position requires a self-starter with sales management experience to drive results and build business by establishing goals and the necessary strategies to meet them.
- Present to appropriate associations/organizations to increase awareness of Supplemental Health Care and to promote local and national services.
- The Market Manager will develop quarterly sales, marketing, and recruiting strategies to establish and/or expand staffing business in current territory. Full financial responsibility including complete ownership of P&L.
- The position requires the ability to manage time effectively in order to meet clients' needs and handle complaints.
- The Market Manager will hire, train, develop and retain staff through coaching and creating an environment of high morale, motivation, and teamwork. As well as conduct daily meetings and communicate and implement corporate vision and initiatives.
- Management of internal and external company policies including Human Resources, Accounting, and Quality Assurance.
- This position requires a self-starter who is organized and can work closely with other office team staff to maintain a professional workplace.
- Candidates should be willing to work hard, get results, have a positive attitude, and the right aptitude.
- The Market Manager will work to help maintain an environment of high morale and motivation which includes maintaining a problem-solving attitude under stressful circumstances.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining company core values of Integrity, Candor, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
- Bachelor Degree and/or 8 years related experience, preferably in the health care or sales industries is required
- Demonstrated excellent negotiating, organizational, and detail skills
- Prior experience and/or basic knowledge of recruiting skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Computer proficiency to include current software programs, i.e. MS Word and Excel
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Supplemental Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Supplemental Health Care participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Please visit #removed# for more information.
Supplemental Health Care delivers wide-ranging workforce solutions that address staffing challenges faced by healthcare organizations today. Since 1984, the company has provided organizations better access to skilled nurses, therapists, physicians and other healthcare specialties.
With more than 60 local offices in major U.S. markets and national travel Nursing and Allied divisions, Supplemental Health Care places professionals in temporary and travel positions at a variety of healthcare settings nationwide. Supplemental Health Care is proud to serve as a trusted workforce solutions provider helping healthcare organizations achieve positive patient outcomes.
Role: Senior Market Manager
Apply for this job now.