This position requires Two Years or More as a Production Supervisor in a High Volume Meat Processing Operation. Others can not be considered.
We encourage those outside the area to apply as our company will pay your relocation expennses.
We are seeking a Production Supervisor with Meat Processing experience ( Pork or Beef) to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers. Those with Slaughter, Conversion or Cut Floor experience are preferred. But those with Further Processed Meats i.e. smoked meats, RTE Meats and Cooked Meats will be considered. HAACP, BRC, USDA Lock out Tag Out Knowledge a huge plus.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in meat processing production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment from the meat processing industry
- Strong leadership qualities withing the meat processing, Beef or Pork Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
National Meat Processor - Slaughter and Processed Meats Company - Fortune 500 Meat Processing Corporation.
Role: Production Supervisor Meat Processing
Location: Sioux City,
Apply for this job now.