Our client provides professionals to a specialist industry. They provide quality and reliability and deliver highly qualified personnel. They create custom-made, comprehensive HR packages, which allows their clients to focus on their business. They provide these services in both the UK and internationally.
We are delighted to be assisting our client with their requirement for a Resourcing Personnel Co-ordinator their busy, professional and friendly team based in central Bristol. This role is perfect for someone who has gained some experience in recruitment and thrive in the candidate or resourcing management element. Our client have offices all over the world and their services have a global reach.
This position is working closely with the Account Managers to recruit and select potential professionals both known to the business and attracting new personnel and finding certain skill sets for technical projects. You will be their main point of contact and it's key you build a professional working relationship with them by communicating with them regularly updating them on project information, role specifics, key dates and answering any questions whilst being supported by our internal teams to give out the right details.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Manage existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships to ensure continued utilisation and increased commitment.
- Recruiting, selecting, evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
- Maintaining the files of contracted staff with all relevant documents, including notes of dialogues and meetings.
- Tracking personnel utilisation and ensuring Account Managers are kept up to date
- Timely flagging of needs of training or education to ensure compliance and possibilities to further career development.
- Participating in exhibitions and business meeting with Account Managers both in the UK and abroad
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
- Checking references and suitability of applicants
- Preparing CV's and correspondence to assist Account Managers in the sales process
This is a perfect role for someone who is currently working in recruitment but is looking to step away from the new business development element of their role It's important you have previous recruitment experience and you'll be motivated by dealing with people and providing a customer focused serviced to your candidates. The high level of service our client provides is what makes them stand apart from their competitors so it's essential that you love dealing with people, can work quickly and love working in a busy and ever demanding environment
25 days holiday, 2 months salary bonus at Christmas, life assurance, 3% contributory pension and health care
Central Bristol, no car parking
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Up to £25,000 plus a two month year end bonus