Company: MOSQUITO HUNTERS OF MCLEAN-FALLS CHURCH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionMosquito/Pest Control Technician Job Description:
Mosquito Control Technician Timeframe & Location:
- Trained expert who provides a remarkable client experience
- Travel to each client's home or business
- Survey each property
- Treat standing water with larvicide
- Apply a barrier treatment to the surrounding landscaping using a backpack sprayer, handheld sprayer or other device.
- Perform general pest control as needed.
- Participate in marketing initiatives
- Attend public events on behalf of the company
Perks of being a Mosquito Control Technician:
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- This is a seasonal opportunity that runs through the end of mosquito season but can continue on for general pest control as needed.
- Looking to hire ASAP to start the licensing and training process.
Mosquito/Pest Control Technician Requirements:
- Meaningful compensation
- $15 - $20 per hour
- Bonus & commission opportunities. $250 Bonus if you are already a Registered Pesticide Apllicator!
- Flexible scheduling
- Autonomous, outdoor work environment
- Develop professional skills
- Customer service
- Marketing & sales
- Helping to fight against Public Enemy #1
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid driver's license
- Be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs
- Be comfortable driving throughout the workday
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Be energetic, hardworking & reliable
- Possess excellent communication & customer service skills
- Excel in a position of independence & responsibility
- Pest control
- Lawncare & landscaping
- Labor & home services
- Customer Service
- High School Seniors (18+)
- College Students
- Someone seeking a 2nd job (flex schedule)
- Gig workers (Uber, Lyft, Postmates)
- Anyone who enjoys working outdoors (Arborist, Lawn Care, Painters)
- Amazon warehouse
- Sales or retail
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Hunters Corporate.