Our client is an established engineering company based in Hastings and Battle, providing a wide range of welding, fabrication and control systems to commercial and domestic clients. Our client is currently looking for a Brake Press Operator to join their busy and friendly team.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience within a fabrication workshop, be a strong team player with a good eye for detail and a 'can do' attitude. Due to the location, it is essential that you have a valid UK Full time driving licence and your own transport.
As a Brake Press Operator you will be operating the Brake Press machine ensuring that output is maximised, undertaking machine maintenance and logging this. You will also be managing and recording all work accurately on the timesheets provided.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrable fabrication workshop experience
- Be a strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure and have a 'can do' attitude
- Possess a good eye for detail
- Due to the location of the job a full UK driving licence and own transport is essential
- Steel machinery (laser machines, press brake, milling machines, lathes etc,) experience would be ideal
Your duties as a Brake Press Operator will include:
- Operation of the Brake Press machine ensuring that output is maximised
- Machine maintenance and log
- Managing and recording all work accurately on the time sheets provided
- Managing and working from issued drawings and signing off work as required
- Reporting Health and Safety and process issues to the management team
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 6am - 2.30pm
- 40 hours per week, Permanent
Battle, East Sussex
Brake Press, Machine Operator, Machine Maintenance, Laser Machines, Milling Machines, Lathes, Fabrication, Own Transport, Driving Licence, Permanent, Full Time, Battle, Hastings, St Leonards, Bexhill, East Sussex