Lyon Living proudly offers the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans/FSA/HSA
- 401K Matching
- Employee Housing Discounts
- Education Reimbursements
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Click here to learn more about Lyon Living
Our teams work hard to maintain a culture that is conducive to creative thinking, empowerment and collaboration. We are currently looking to fill a Risk & Claims Management Administrator position at our Corporate Office located in Newport Beach, CA.
The Risk & Claims Management Administrator is responsible for overseeing the handling of incident reports, insurance claims, and the water intrusion/mold program for our managed apartment communities along with supporting property teams with handling resident relations matters.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as primary contact for resident relations and claims handling.
- Prepare written responses to all written correspondence received from residents.
- Create and maintain tracking spreadsheets to document resident calls and incident reports.
- Create resident lease termination notices and lease violation notices upon request.
- Draft release agreements.
- Collect reporting documents and resident information needed to complete all water intrusion files.
- Work with residents to arrange for relocation as needed during repair work.
- Conduct training property management staff regarding mold/water intrusion programs.
- Report insurance claims to appropriate carriers (Liability, Property).
- Handle comprehensive investigations for insurance claims.
- Conduct training courses as needed (Safety, Risk Management, etc.).
- Track and handle follow up for subrogation matters.
- High School diploma or G.E.D required. College degree preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level of personnel management.
- Intermediate computer skills required including Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and compose common reports and documents.
- Effective problem solving, verbal, and written communication skills.
Lyon Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Pre-employment background check, DMV record search and drug screening required. Lyon participates in the E-Verify program.