The Area Service Manager is responsible for conducting Quality Care Inspections, managing emergency warranty requests and warranty inspections, and leading quality improvement process by reporting negative trends on all Stanley Martin homes in assigned communities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performing Quality Walk Inspections on slated home on the designated Quality Walk date.
- Creating a punchlist of items from the inspection that must be completed before the house can be presented to the purchaser and review the list with the appropriate Construction Manager.
- Conducting a follow-up inspection on the designated date for the Quality Re- Walk and confirming the completion of each item prior to the first homeowner orientation.
- Conducting 9 month and discretionary inspections as assigned and supervising the completion of warrantable work.
- Report any trends of repeat items found at Quality Walks and inspections.
- Adhere to company safety standards and help promote a safe working environment for office and field warranty employees, subcontractors and homeowners.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
- Adhere to and promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Stanley Martin
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Organizational Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Self Starter
- Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
College degree preferred; 3 years production construction management required
Role: Area Service Manager
Location: Upper Marlboro,
Apply for this job now.