We are seeking a Welder to become an integral part of our team!
Using work orders, ITP’s and blue prints layout and weld plates. The average assembly time (including any rework time) for assembled plates must be equal to or less than the specified process time. Must perform first parts inspections and 100% inspections as specified to eliminate spoilage. Spoilage, due to failure to perform specified inspections, is unacceptable. Routine cleanup of work area. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to operate welder.
- Proficiently Layout and weld plates.
- Read work orders, ITP’s, blue prints, rulers and tape measures.
- Add and subtract whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Read and follow production schedule.
- Safely operate jib and overhead cranes.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures.
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Welding Certification a must.
Get Your Career On Track
voestalpine Nortrak is North America’s leading designer and manufacturer of special trackwork. We are the technology leader in the trackwork Industry. We have earned this position through a dedication to provide our customers with superior products, in field support, excellence in engineering and a commitment to service.
We have a location near you with ten facilities in Canada, U.S. and Mexico. In addition to our manufacturing facilities in North America, the voestalpine Turnout Systems group has 40 plants and locations in 21 countries.
EEO / Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled / Drug-Free & E-Verify Employer
Apply for this job now.