WB496 Logistics / Production Planner
Are you an experienced production planner looking for your next role? Are you confident in supporting logistics and production in a high output fast moving manufacturing environment?
Kingscroft have been engaged by an automotive manufacturer to recruit for a Logistics Planner or Production planner to support the manufacture and supply of components to their oeM partners. As the ideal candidate you have logistics and production planning experience , be confident in using an ERP system and have strong analytical and problems solving skills.
As a Logistics planner your role will involve:
- Planning for service and production requirements
- Utilise the Baan system to understand the customer requirements
- Support meetings with logistics and production with performance information and
- adjustments to planned outputs
- Manage stock data and stock levels
- Provide daily / weekly availability of spares parts against scheduled demand
- Perform accurate planning for all service parts for distribution and place orders accordingly
- to avoid any stock shortages
- Maintain ERP system to ensure accurate planning performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team in a key role that supports teams throughout the business. Please apply today for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
Role: Logistics Planner - Production
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cannock, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.