Are you a qualified secondary teacher looking for regular work in the Rochdale borough?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of an Outstanding secondary school looking to bolster their cover team in the run up to GCSE examinations. The school will be utilising their core subject faculties in the upcoming months to deliver targeted intervention, and as such are looking for a supply teacher to join them on a full time basis from after February half term.
The position is suitable for any specialism in the Secondary sector, but as a large portion of the lessons that will be being covered are Maths, English and Science any teachers specialising in these areas will be of benefit.
- Full time hours as supply teacher until May half term initially, could possibly extend
- £100 - £125 per day, no planning and marking
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' secondary in Rochdale with good support in place
- Excellent facilities in modern school setting
- Ideally located near M62 and M60, good public transport links from Manchester
Our client secondary is a large, oversubscribed secondary school situated in Rochdale with good accessibility due to its locality to two motorways. The school was most recently graded as Outstanding by Ofsted and is well regarded in the local community due to the excellent results year on year. Student behaviour is noted to be positive during lessons and around school, with students proud of their surroundings.
Requirements to work at our client secondary school as a supply teacher;
- QTS and a relevant teaching based qualification
- Previous experience teaching in a secondary school setting
- A firm but fair approach to classroom management to ensure students engaged during lessons
- Commitment to a long term position for at least a term
If you would like to be considered for this position, please respond with a CV in response to this advert.