£100-£185 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is recent experience working within an SEND environment.
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for an experienced SEN Teacher for a role beginning in September at an excellent Special Educational Needs school we work closely with in Bristol.
About the role:
- Responsible for delivering the curriculum to small class sizes, where the students have a range of SEN, including ASD, moderate to severe learning difficulties and PMLD
- Full time, long term role where, for the right candidate, there will be opportunities for the role to become permanent.
- Starting in September 2021
About the school:
- Caters for students of both primary and secondary ages, a wide range of SEN
- They offer a friendly and welcoming environment with lots of development and training opportunities.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing school and play an important part in its development, with a very supportive Leadership Team.
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Experienced teacher who is creative with their teaching methods
- Strong behaviour management and communication skills
- Previous experience working within a similar setting, or a background working with SEN
- Able to build a rapport with both students and staff, and able to understand the individual needs of the pupils
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
Vision for Eduacation are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher that can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Eduaction, please contact our Gemma on #removed#.