Afternoon HLTA- Kettering
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely primary school based in Kettering. You will be working 4 afternoons a week (2 hour shifts) and covering classes across the school from reception up to Year 6.
This position is to start after Half-Term so applications shortlisted on receipt
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Hold HLTA qualification or equivalent
- Have experience working within a UK primary school
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching and working with children
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a HLTA or someone with relevant skills and experience who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact Hayley McDonagh on 01604 386 800 or email #removed#
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.